lokale Nachrichten waltham abbey essex

Water, electricity and gas supplies were switched off to all eight units, housed in a former factory building, during the fire.
"Just about everything is gone said the owner, who did not wish to be named.Image copyright Ian Veale Image caption An investigation in to the cause of the fire is under way.At the height of the blaze Essex Fire Rescue Service requested help from electricity and gas companies to cut off supplies to the building, and people living nearby were warned to keep windows and doors closed.A blaze which destroyed a fireplace shop's stock started accidentally, fire investigators have said.About 40 firefighters tackled the blaze in Cartersfield Road in Waltham Abbey, Essex, shortly before 05:00 GMT.Image copyright Paul Wood Image caption Fire broke out at the industrial unit at about 05:00 GMT.The owner of Hartely Stoves said it began in the unit behind his fireplace installation company, but spread to his store and an equestrian tack shop.Two of the units suffered smoke damage, the fire service said.Essex Fire and Rescue Service said six of the units were significantly damaged in the "intense" blaze."There were no patients found at the scene a spokesman said.A fireplace shop's stock has been sex treffen schweiz destroyed after a fire in a neighbouring industrial estate unit.The fire was extinguished by about 08:40.The owner of Harteley Stoves, who did not want to be named, told the BBC on Tuesday his stock had been ruined after the blaze spread from a neighbouring unit.An investigation is under way.About 40 firefighters spent more than three hours putting out the fire at industrial units in Cartersfield Road, Waltham Abbey, Essex, on Tuesday.Image copyright Paul Wood Image caption Firefighters were called to the blaze at eight industrial units just before 05:00 GMT on Tuesday.
He said he did not know the name of the business behind his, where he believes the fire began, but said it might have been "used for storage".

The fire service was unable to say whether anyone was in the building at the time, however, the East of England Ambulance Service sent three crews, together with a rapid response vehicle and ambulance officer to the estate.
Nine crews tackled the fire, using an aerial ladder platform to allow them to spray water from a height on to the unit which houses two companies.